Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Captain Underpants, Dav Pilkey, 40 pages, September 2010

I just read Captain Underpants by Dav Pilkey.  It has more than 40 pages, but there are so many pictures and the words are so big, that I didn't count all of them.  I finished it in September of 2010.  It is about two boys named George and Harold who create a comic book character named Captain Underpants.  Then they buy this hypnosis ring and trick their principal into thinking he's Captain Underpants.  But now he thinks he's a real super-hero! and the boys have to stop him.
I thing Dav wrote this book to make people laugh.
I would recommend this book to anyone who is feeling sad and needs a good laugh.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry, Megan! Captain Underpants doesn't count. It's too much like a comic book, and there just isn't enough text.

    ReplyDelete