Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Lily and the Creep, Nancy Rue, 124 pages, February 5, 2011

I just finished reading Lily and the Creep by Nancy Rue.  It has 124 pages in it and I finished it on February 5, 2011.  It's about a girl named Lily who is trying to get back at a boy named Shad for being so mean to her and her friends.  But the pranks they pull end up getting them in trouble.  But Lily's friends won't confess.  So Lily has to take all the punishment-staying after school with Shad for a week to work on a project.  Will Lily's friends ever confess?
I liked this book because at some times I got scared for Lily.  For example, when Lily and her friends were yelling at Shad during his basketball camp and calling him a baby, I was thinking "Uh-oh they're gonna get in trouble...".
I would recommend this book to girls 8+.

1 comment: