Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 3, 2011

Here's Lily!, Nancy Rue, 128 pages, December 19, 2010

I just finished reading Here's Lily! by Nancy Rue.  It has 128 pages in it and I finished it on December 19, 2010.  It's about a girl named Lily who really wants to be a model but her parents won't let her unless she finds God somewhere in the modeling agency.  On top of that, Shad Shifferdeck had been really mean lately, and Lily and her friends have to stop him......by getting him to come to the modeling show.  But when a horrible accident changes Lily's mind, she must choose to find God or be miserable.
I liked this book because it was really girly and I related her to me.  For example, Lily was very dramatic (just like most girls! xD) and if a boy was being mean, I would probably want to show him what I'm made of my getting him to the show.
I would recommend this book to girls 8+.

1 comment: