Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Something to Sing About, C.C. Payne, 164 pages, January 16, 2011

I just finished reading Something to Sing About by C.C. Payne.  I finished it on January 16, 2011.  It has 164 pages in it.  It's about a girl named Jamie Jo who is deathly afraid of bees.  She won't even go outside without her mother and the flyswatter.  Jamie Jo doesn't have a best friend either...or a dog.  She really wants both.  But
everything has been crazy since the church exploded.  Will Jamie Jo find a best friend and get a dog?  Will her fear of bees ever be conquered?
I liked this book because it really related to me.  For example Jamie Jo won't go outside because of bees and when I see a bee, I run inside the house.  I also want another dog that Lily can play with!
I would recommend this book to girls 8-12 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment